Meet the Team
Dr. Zivit Inbar
(Founder and CEO)
Dr. Zivit Inbar is a People, Culture, Leadership, Ethics and Performance expert. An Adj Professor in the MBA Program at Deakin University (Melbourne). She is a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School Leadership Decision Making Executive Program, a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD) and a Fellow Certified member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (FAHRI).
Zivit is also a non-executive director, a senior executive, and chairwoman with over 18 years’ leadership experience at board and executive levels. Zivit is the author of “The Ethical Kaleidoscope: Values, Ethics, and Corporate Governance” (with Doug Long), 2017, Routledge Publishing, UK.
Zivit’s expertise spans:
- HR strategies
- Private and listed Australian and global Technology organisations
- China, APAC, Europe, Israel and the US
- Innovative HR best practices
- Cross border governance and compliance
- Innovation culture
- Soft-Skills for success
- Decision making and bias
- Local and global expansions
- Organisational Culture & Ethics
- International M&A due diligence
- Organisational development and growth
- People due diligence and selection
- Teams Dynamics and building High Performing teams
- Leadership development
- Change and transformation
(Co-Founder, Product Specialist)
He has held senior executive positions across strategy, innovation and product divisions to develop solutions using cutting-edge technologies such as AI and Robotic Business Automation.
As a certified business coach, he is passionate about helping upcoming businesses and founders succeed.
(Associate – Silicon Valley, USA)
Xuelian is a Global HR Executive based at Silicon Valley with extensive leadership experiences contributing to organizational growth, transformation and change with a focus on providing engaging employee experiences that result in company success. Industry background ranges from High-tech fast-growth startups to publicly traded multinational corporations, an investment firm, global online gaming, and digital marketing businesses.
Special areas of expertise:
- Coach top management teams from Startups to setup a solid foundation for potential growth
- Leading global HR teams which align with the Executive leaders to achieve business results
- Organizational Design
- Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- High-End Talents Acquisition & Retention
- Executive Review and Performance Evaluation
- HR Standardization Process and Compliance Operation
- Compensation Structure Design
(Associate – Sydney, Asutarlia)
Zen is the founder of Pricing Is a Thing, a boutique agency delivering Pricing as a service for SME, where he wears the fancy hat of Chief Pricing and Monetisation Strategy, as well as Excel Monkey.
Based in Sydney, and delivering value worldwide, Zen specialises in:
- Supporting executives and managers with transitioning into Value-Based Pricing
- Pricing and Monetisation Strategy for products and services
- Coaching Sales teams in selling on Value, not Price
- Deal Negotiations on behalf of SME, opposing Procurement teams in defending price and value
- Commercial and Pricing Analytics
- Design research around Value Perception and Willingness To Pay
- Bespoke Monetisation Modelling.
- Zen’s passion is leading entrepreneurs on their journey to be better every day, leveraging his extensive experience in corporate and the private sector as a business and operations manager, consultant, and trainer.
Zen brings a holistic approach to the decision-making table, balancing marketing, operations, sales, and finance in pricing and value management.
At Pricing Is a Thing, Zen is the gatekeeper of value-realisation.
Director Business Development at SixSix
Digital Commercial Strategy Executive
Executive General Manager
Human Resources at Crown Melbourne
General Partner & CFO
Vertex Venture Capital
Waleta Investment Group
Chairman of BOS (NASDAQ)
Board Member at JPIGroup China