Meet the Team
Dr. Zivit Inbar
(Founder and CEO)
Dr. Zivit Inbar is a People, Culture, Leadership, Ethics, and Performance expert. An Honorary Enterprise Fellow at Melbourne University, Zivit is a graduate of the Harvard Kennedy School Bias and Leadership Decision Making Executive Program, a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD), a Fellow Certified member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (FAHRI), and a former Adj Professor in the MBA Program at Deakin University.
Zivit is also a non-executive director, a senior executive, and a chairwoman with over 18 years of leadership experience at the board and executive levels. Zivit is the author of “The Ethical Kaleidoscope: Values, Ethics, and Corporate Governance” (with Doug Long), 2017, Routledge Publishing, UK.
Zivit’s expertise spans:
- HR strategies
- Private and listed Australian and global Technology organisations
- China, APAC, Europe, Israel and the US
- Innovative HR best practices
- Cross border governance and compliance
- Innovation culture
- Soft-Skills for success
- Decision making and bias
- Local and global expansions
- Organisational Culture & Ethics
- International M&A due diligence
- Organisational development and growth
- People due diligence and selection
- Teams Dynamics and building High Performing teams
- Leadership development
- Change and transformation
(Co-Founder, Product Specialist)
Guy has led business transformation initiatives at well-known organisations like Australia Post and Melbourne Polytechnic.
He is a Group Product executive and held senior positions across strategy, innovation, and product divisions to develop solutions using cutting-edge technologies such as AI and Robotic Business Automation.
As a certified business coach, he is passionate about helping upcoming businesses and founders succeed.
(Associate – Sydney, Australia)
Zen is the founder of Pricing Is a Thing, a boutique agency delivering Pricing as a service for SME, where he wears the fancy hat of Chief Pricing and Monetisation Strategy, as well as Excel Monkey.
Based in Sydney, and delivering value worldwide, Zen specialises in:
- Supporting executives and managers with transitioning into Value-Based Pricing
- Pricing and Monetisation Strategy for products and services
- Coaching Sales teams in selling on Value, not Price
- Deal Negotiations on behalf of SME, opposing Procurement teams in defending price and value
- Commercial and Pricing Analytics
- Design research around Value Perception and Willingness To Pay
- Bespoke Monetisation Modelling.
- Zen’s passion is leading entrepreneurs on their journey to be better every day, leveraging his extensive experience in corporate and the private sector as a business and operations manager, consultant, and trainer.
Zen brings a holistic approach to the decision-making table, balancing marketing, operations, sales, and finance in pricing and value management.
At Pricing Is a Thing, Zen is the gatekeeper of value-realisation.
(Associate – Melbourne, Australia)
Steven has held several CFO and senior finance positions with high-growth companies. He has over 20+ years of experience in the technology and digital space. As an accomplished finance professional, he adds value by helping companies to develop strategies and key metrics to achieve high growth, structuring businesses to be investment-ready, navigating international expansion and evaluating exit strategies. He has successfully completed multiple capital raising rounds. Steven is also an experienced project manager and has led several transformational projects in the cloud infrastructure and shared services area.
Steven is CPA qualified, holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and an MBA. He is passionate about helping start-ups and is actively involved in the community through mentorships, accelerator programs and board participation.
Director Business Development at SixSix
Digital Commercial Strategy Executive
Executive General Manager
Human Resources at Slater and Gordon
General Partner & CFO
Vertex Venture Capital
Waleta Investment Group
Chairman of BOS (NASDAQ)
Board Member at JPIGroup China