Meet the Team
Dr. Zivit Inbar
(Founder and CEO)
Dr. Zivit Inbar is a People, Culture, Leadership, Ethics and Performance expert. An Adj Professor in the MBA Program at Deakin University (Melbourne). She is a graduate of Harvard Kennedy School Leadership Decision Making Executive Program, a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD) and a Fellow Certified member of the Australian Human Resources Institute (FAHRI).
Zivit is also a non-executive director, a senior executive, and chairwoman with over 18 years’ leadership experience at board and executive levels. Zivit is the author of “The Ethical Kaleidoscope: Values, Ethics, and Corporate Governance” (with Doug Long), 2017, Routledge Publishing, UK.
Zivit’s expertise spans:
- HR strategies
- Private and listed Australian and global Technology organisations
- China, APAC, Europe, Israel and the US
- Innovative HR best practices
- Cross border governance and compliance
- Innovation culture
- Soft-Skills for success
- Decision making and bias
- Local and global expansions
- Organisational Culture & Ethics
- International M&A due diligence
- Organisational development and growth
- People due diligence and selection
- Teams Dynamics and building High Performing teams
- Leadership development
- Change and transformation
(Co-Founder, Product Specialist)
He has held senior executive positions across strategy, innovation and product divisions to develop solutions using cutting-edge technologies such as AI and Robotic Business Automation.
As a certified business coach, he is passionate about helping upcoming businesses and founders succeed.
(Associate – Silicon Valley, USA)
Xuelian is a Global HR Executive based at Silicon Valley with extensive leadership experiences contributing to organizational growth, transformation and change with a focus on providing engaging employee experiences that result in company success. Industry background ranges from High-tech fast-growth startups to publicly traded multinational corporations, an investment firm, global online gaming, and digital marketing businesses.
Special areas of expertise:
- Coach top management teams from Startups to setup a solid foundation for potential growth
- Leading global HR teams which align with the Executive leaders to achieve business results
- Organizational Design
- Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- High-End Talents Acquisition & Retention
- Executive Review and Performance Evaluation
- HR Standardization Process and Compliance Operation
- Compensation Structure Design
Yair (Leigh) Liberman
His breadth of experience has seen him lead the development of products for information security, navigation, aviation and team communication utilising AI and Big Data.
As a former business analyst with an impeccable on-time delivery record, he is an expert at managing large-scale projects’ requirements.
Director Business Development at SixSix
Digital Commercial Strategy Executive
Executive General Manager
Human Resources at Crown Melbourne
General Partner & CFO
Vertex Venture Capital
Waleta Investment Group
Chairman of BOS (NASDAQ)
Board Member at JPIGroup China